Friday, October 12, 2007

Game Night

Okay, so last night was game night. I have no pictures bc the camera is not fixed yet, but we had a great time! Hyun and Claire tied for the winners of Balderdash (the best game EVER). I somehow took the cake on Apples to Apples (which wasn't as funny as we had all hoped) and they Syracuse girls (Katie, Wendi, Heidi and Marina) came from behind to beat the Media Planners for the Taboo trophy. By the time we moved on to Cranium, I think we had all had a bit too much wine and couldn't really get it together to play the game (especially those of us secretly turning the games into drinking games). The recycling man will be happy with all my glass contributions. Also, we had no spills and no breaking glasses! I must admit that the iPod playlist was a little lacking- that was my fault. Well actually it is iTunes fault because they are processing my information wrong and won't let me log on. Everyone brought great wine and snacks (cheesecake on a stick and homemade spinach/artichoke dip- does it get any better!?). Oh and obviously we went to Baker Street after. Shocking. Thanks for a fun night girls! I had a blast :)

No comments: