Saturday, April 14, 2007

TBS

Ok, seriously Keanu Reeves has been on TBS all freaking weekend long. Movie after move. How do I know this? Because I don't have cable, but I tried to hi-jack it from this cable cord hanging outside my window, so I get a few of the cable networks for free. TBS being one of the few I am actually somewhat interested in watching (mostly for the FRIENDS and Sex in the City reruns). But seriously how am I supposed to waste my weekend relaxing, watching mindless hours of television if the damn Keanu movies make me more tense than I was before I started watching. Not to mention Sweet November has been on every weekend for like a month. I started out thinking "wow, this is actually an ok movie." Now? "This damn movie again!? PLEASE make it stop." It looks like I might have to suck it up and just pay for the cable so I can watch the mind-numbing entertainment shows on E!, VH1 and MTV all weekend. But seriously, someone needs to tell TBS to re-think their movie schedule. No more Keanu (especially Sweet November) please. PLEASE.

No comments: