Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yet Again

So as most of you know, the bane of my existence a few weeks ago was this mouse in my apartment. I was back and forth between sleeping at Chris' apartment and staying awake all night trying to live in my own apt. It was a total nightmare. Luckily, we finally caught it and plugged all possible holes we found. Since then I am still paranoid and shooting out of bed every time I hear the smallest noise. Scarred for life some might say. Well I was just starting to calm down, feel better about the whole situation when I wake up this morning to none other than a mouse dropping in the kitchen. "You have got to be kidding me" I told myself. Oh no, I was not kidding. This is where I just about start crying. I even have those really high pitched noise makers that only mice can hear in every room of my apartment. The strange thing this time is that I have not yet heard the mouse, just found these mouse droppings this morning. I am at a loss. I do not know what to do. This is such a frustrating situation for me. I might have to get a cat just to keep the mice away, but I do not particularly like cats and I do not want animal hair all over my apartment. I guess I'd rather live with a cat than a mouse. Any suggestions? Comments? Help? I am so frustrated.

No comments: